Pearl and Swarovski Crystal Bracelet, June Birthstone, Artisan One of a Kind Bracelet, Luxe Pearls
I paired these luscious double-drilled copper brown stick pearls with Swarovski Crystal rounds for this one of a kind luxe bracelet. The flash of the crystals and gorgeous sheen of the pearls make this an eye-catching accessory, so prepare to be noticed when you wear this piece!
The neutral color means this bracelet will go with just about everything in your closet. Dress it up for a special night out, or wear it with your business casual outfit for instant style.
- Double Drilled Biwa Pearl sticks are a glossy brownish copper with two Swarovski Crystal AB 6mm rounds between each pearl.
- Adding a touch of gold are 14k gold filled 2.5 mm spacer beads between the pearls and crystals.
- Two additional Swarovski crystals dangle from the gold jump ring adding movement and more sparkle.
- The closure is a gold plated fold-over clasp which makes the bracelet easy to put on.
- The bracelet will fit a size 6-3/4 to 7-1/4 inch wrist. You'll want to wear this bracelet a little on the snug side. Message me if you need a larger size.
I have a limited number of these pearls, so don't miss out on this one-of-a-kind beauty.
Comes in a cotton-filled gold foil box perfect for gift-giving or for yourself!
Enter My Shop Here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/StoneWingDesigns
Enter my Website Shop and Blog: http://stonewingdesigns.com/
More links where you can find me:
Thank you so much for shopping one of a kind handmade!
1 business day
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I have been in business and making jewelry since 1996. I would never intentionally mislead you with photos or descriptions that were not as accurate as I can make them.
If you have any problems with my jewelry or are unhappy with your purchase, rather than leave a bad review, please message me and I will do what I can to make it right.